US Tech Force is looking for handy individual to join a custom sewing shop team in the Green Bay area as their Maintenance Mechanic!
If you have a knack for small motors, like challenges and want variety in your worklife, this is the job for you!
Maintenance Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Analyze problems and fix sewing and other finishing machines
- Preventive maintenance on sewing and other finishing machines
(hand cutters, grommeters, snap and rivet machines)
- Research and order parts for machines
- Maintain a stock of parts for common machines
- Some light building maintenance
- Back-up for forklift
- Able to work with small, intricate parts
- Some electrical background
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with input from supervisors
1st shift (Monday-Friday)
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com