US Tech Force has immediate opening for experienced Paint Prep and Finishing employees. This is a Full-Time, 1st Shift position (7:00am to 3:30pm) in the Fox Valley area.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Mask & Unmask metal materials prior to and after painting.
- Move materials with an overhead crane (after training).–Assisting in downloading of product. (Moving from semi-trailers to wagons)
- Clean and stencil of product.
- Minor installation on some pieces.
- Sand of painted and primed metal materials.
- Must possess high school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong work ethic a must. Unexcused absences and tardiness will not be tolerated.
- General understanding of paint production warehouse or heavy industrial background is a plus.
- Three to five years of production experience.
- Forklift and/or overhead crane experience is a plus.
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Job requires work indoors AND outdoors.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Some jobs require working at heights that exceed 20 feet.
- Safety goggles, ear plugs, and steel toe boots must be worn at all times on shop floor.
- Must have hearing test
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision benefits are offered
For immediate consideration forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com