US Tech Force is a full-service employment agency…specializing in helping people to find the right job at the right company. We service all industries – all positions & all levels.
US Tech Force is looking for experienced Diesel Mechanics for 1st and 2nd shifts in Fond du Lac,WI.
The successful candidate will perform truck repair and maintenance work in accordance with factory and industry standards, run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meet company goals. This is a fabulous opportunity for a knowledgeable, hardworking Diesel Mechanic to apply his or her skills in a company that offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Description of role:
- Advanced knowledge of a vehicle, its electrical system and the mechanisms of a diesel engine
- Superior knowledge of maintenance tools and repair equipment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of computer systems and other relevant electronics
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance on service trucks, including inspection, tire rotation and oil changes.
- Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop.
- Collaborate with repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs.
- Perform regular diagnostic tests on trucks.
- Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles.
- Minimum 1 year of auto mechanical experience — car/truck heavy equipment
Valid driver’s license/CDL A or B
Own hand tools preferred.
Benefits after direct hire: Medical, dental and vision benefits are offered.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org