US Tech Force is looking for Packaging Associates responsible for stacking and piling goods into their correct containers and preparing them for shipment.
7:00am to 3:30pm–Monday — Friday
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Seal containers or materials, using glues, fasteners, nails, and hand tools.
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
- Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand up to 4 hours at a time
- Demonstrated ability to operate machinery
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision benefits are offered
For immediate consideration forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com