US Tech Force is seeking a Full Time – Parts Pullers for an immediate openings. The primary responsibilities will be placing and pulling parts off the machines and some grinding & buffing of product using hand tools. The person will also help ensure an adequate supply of products and materials are available and help stack, load & unload product.
Parts Puller (Laser department)
Hours: – Monday-Thursday (5:00 am – 2:30 pm) Friday (5:00 am – 9:00 am)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interest in laser cutting systems
- 1+ years’ experience in a metal fabrication/manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift 50#
- Use hand tools on a repetitive basis, such as grinders, buffers, and sanders
- Count and tag the parts per job order, pack, palatalize, and provide assistant within the department.
- Work independently after probationary period to perform production goals with limited supervision
- Must be dependable and self motivated.
- Able to stand the entire shift and move around facility.
- Willing and able to learn and have a positive attitude. Opportunity for growth!!!
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision benefits are offered
For immediate consideration forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com