US Tech Force is seeking a qualified Purchasing Coordinator to coordinate activities with procuring raw materials, equipment, tools, parts and supplies.
- Review all Purchase Requisitions submitted by other departments
- Confer with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, specifications, availability, and delivery schedule
- Search inventory records to determine if material on hand is sufficient
- Estimate values according to knowledge of market price
- Prepare purchase order and send copy to supplier
- Compile records of items purchased or transferred between departments, prices, deliveries and inventories
- Compute total cost of items purchased
- Compare prices, specifications and delivery dates and award contracts to bidders or place orders with suppliers
- Expedite delivery of goods
- High school diploma and 2 years of experience as a buyer for mechanical parts.
- Experience in computer order entry and inventory control.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Must have experience with MS Office products like MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision benefits are offered
For immediate consideration forward resume to: email@example.com
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org