US Tech Force is looking for a Rubber Installation Technician to provide good udder hygiene for daily milking routines.
The qualified individual will:
- Remove used liner products from exchanged teat cups.
- Wash and sanitize teat cups.
- Organize washed and sanitized teat cups by size and brand.
- Install new liners per Dairy specifications into teat cups.
- Replace existing used teat cups and liners with washed and sanitized teat cups with new liners.
- Address issues of any installation point that does not meet specifications or notify the service department manager.
- Install new short air tubes, twin air tubes, milk tubes, CIP tubes, and wash cups on Dairy when needed and scheduled with Dairy Producer.
- Maintain inventory transfers into appropriate warehouses.
- Assist Scheduled Maintenance on larger maintenance projects.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe operating company vehicle.
- Valid Driver’s License with an insurable license is required
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision benefits are offered
For immediate consideration forward resume to: email@example.com
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org