We are searching for an expert Senior systems administrator!
A Senior Systems Administrator is responsible for supporting equipment in physical, virtualized, or hyper converged server environments; running Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems as well as mixed Linux based utilities and appliances. A Senior Systems Architect will also design, implement and support partial or full VDI implementations. They perform a wide variety of installation, configuration and upgrading of servers and related hardware and software in a LAN, WAN and distributed environments. A Senior System Architect provides investigation, diagnostic testing and repair/resolution of system, hardware, software and infrastructure.
SENIOR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete design, configuration, installation, and support of equipment in multiple types of server and cloud-based environments to the specifications of client proposals.
- Troubleshoot and resolve server, and computer related issues when contacted by clients by providing both on-site and remote support.
- Maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives and timelines.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors to provide technical assistance and support.
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers and related network equipment to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Complete time logs in Tigerpaw within 48 hours of completing tasks to ensure accurate and timely time tracking, project management and billing of customers.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
SENIOR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Technical, analytical, interpersonal and organization skills required.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- Pass required certification exam(s) to enable company to maintain Microsoft Partner Network Membership.
- Earn and maintain Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
- Earn and maintain VMware Certified Professional (VCP) certification.
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date desktop OSs and Management Tools.
- Knowledge of Windows Servers, workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus and other various software applications.
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work well with others, as well as independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a business environment.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with no restrictions and possess reliable transportation.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is required to have ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations; and the ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to medium weights of 10-50 pounds.
- Availability in response to needs of the customer for installation, maintenance and equipment malfunctions.
SALARY IS HIGHLY COMPETIVE!!
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org