TRAILER TECHNICIAN WANTED!
We are seeking a Trailer Technician for a trucking company in the De Pere Area!
1st OR 2nd shift Opportunity!!
- Repair and service the mechanical, electrical, and other components of a trailer using hand tools, power tools, welders, and/or any other testing or repair equipment necessary.
- Will determine necessary mechanical, electrical, or other areas that need repair to meet customer’s expectations
- Correctly performs DOT & PM Inspections on trailers
- Welding and fabrication of steel and aluminum as necessary
- Fix and repairs tires
- Assists with customer service calls
- Must have a valid drivers license and insurable driving record.
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission vehicle
- Must be motivated, reliable and a team player
- CDL is a Bonus!
***All employees are required to go through a background check, Motor Vehicle Records, Physical and Drug Test***
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org